As one of the leading internet company in Australia “Livefrica” which can be referred to “Livefrica App” is own and operated by A B Douhadji & V Ikeh with Australia Business Number “65338058455” its website and app operates across all platform ranging from desktop, iPad, mobile and tablets which is located at Livefrica.com recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all individual users who uses the website.
In this Privacy Statement:
Any reference to “Livefrica”, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to “Livefrica App” and each of its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined and register under section 33(8) of the Business Names Registration Act 2011);
• Advertiser” refers to a person, organization or company that places advertisements in order to target customers
• “User” refers to a person who downloads Livefrica app on our Site and “Registered Users” refers to User who registers on the Site; and Advertisers and users who otherwise subscribe for Livefrica products, services or information offered via the Site or app are referred to generically in this Statement as “visitors”, “users” or” you “, unless otherwise.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you use or register with Livefrica, we may gather certain “Individual Information,” which is data that distinguishes you as an individual or identifies with a recognizable person. The classes of Personal Information we may gather include your name and contact data (email, address and telephone number), your pursuit of employment criteria and inclinations, your work involvement, instructive history, your abilities, reference data, foundation data, other data contained in your resume, or any login ID or email address and the secret word made by you.
We utilize Personal Information to enroll you with the app, to furnish you with data in regards to business openings and profession related data, and to generally furnish you with mentioned data or administrations. It would be ideal if you know that on the off chance that you select into getting occupation alarms, we will utilize your messages address to send every day messages or showcasing materials in regards to our administrations, including work data. We may likewise utilize Personal Information for our business purposes, for example, information investigation, reviews, and improving our administrations.
We used consumable Purchase for Gems and Auto-Renewable Purchase for the subscription package.
You need to buy these items every time you want them, and you can't download them again for free. If you remove and reinstall an app or install an app on a new device, you might lose your consumable purchases.
For example: if you install a game on your iPod touch that you started playing on your iPhone, the game levels sync, but the extra health that you bought on your iPhone doesn't sync.
Gems Package List:
Livefrica has many subscription premium packages. If you choose any premium purchase packages, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and your account will be charged the same amount within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless auto-renew is turned off. Auto-renewal can be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Prime Package List:
One month subscription
Terms for In-App Purchases
We requests the following permissions:
- Camera: Video calling, taking and saving profile pictures
- Microphone: Delivering sound during video calls
- Photo Library: Sending photos to your partner
- Notification: Notify for partner requests, messages and video calls
Gathering and Use of Other Information
“Other Information” is any data that does not uncover your particular personality or does not straightforwardly identify with a recognizable person.
We may gather Other Information in an assortment of ways, including:
In the event that you don’t need data gathered using treats, most programs enable you to consequently decrease treats or be given the decision of declining or tolerating a specific treat (or treats) from a specific site. Assuming, in any case, you don’t acknowledge treats, you may encounter some bother in your utilization of the Site.
• Through your program or Device: Certain data is gathered by most programs or naturally through your device, for example, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, PC type (Windows or Macintosh), screen goals, working framework name and form, device producer and model, language, and Internet program type and form. We utilize this data to guarantee that the Site capacities appropriately.
• Using treats: Cookies are snippets of data put away on the PC that you are utilizing. Treats enable us to gather data, for example, program type, time spent on the Site, pages visited, enrolments, entries, socioeconomics, data demands, language inclinations, and other traffic information. We utilize the data for security purposes, to encourage route, to show data all the more successfully, and to customize your experience. We additionally accumulate measurable data about utilization of the Site to upgrade its usefulness, see how it is utilized and help us with settling inquiries concerning it. We may likewise utilize treats and different advances in internet promoting efforts to follow reactions to our advertisements.
• Using pixel labels and other comparable advances: Pixel labels (otherwise called web reference points and clear GIFs) might be utilized to, in addition to other things, track the activities of Site clients and email beneficiaries, advertise our administrations to you, measure the accomplishment of our promoting efforts and arrange insights about Site use and reaction rates.
• Analytics: We utilize outsider investigation suppliers, for example, Google Analytics on the Site. Google Analytics utilizes treats and comparable advancements to gather and dissect data about utilization of the Services and report on exercises and patterns. Google Analytics may likewise gather data in regards to the utilization of different sites, applications and online assets.
• IP address: Your IP Address is a number that is consequently allotted to your PC by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address might be distinguished and logged naturally in our server log documents at whatever point a client gets to the Site, alongside the season of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes, for example, figuring use levels, diagnosing server issues, and regulating the Site. We may likewise get your surmised area from your IP Address.
It would be ideal if you note that we may utilize other Information for our business purposes.
This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Site links.
Collecting information on Registered Users
As part of the process of registering with Livefrica, we will collect personal information in order for you to take full advantage of our packages and services. In other, for you to do this it is essential that Registered Users provide additional information to Livefrica.
To register to have full access to “Prime Member” Registered User will need to submit personal information such as name, email, and create a personal password. If by any chance a Registered User do not want to have their account, they can delete it by using the Contact Us form on our site.
We may also personalized information in other to provide you the best service for example if a Registered User purchases one of our packages, we can personalize it in other for the registered user to get what they paid for.
Email Alerts is an optional service available in our service. To use our Email Alerts system, user, and visitors must provide their email address, and information relating to their preferences so that Livefrica can notify you when you register to receive an alert on your specified criteria. Registered Users can modify or delete their Email Alerts preferences at any time by contacting us on our site.
Users can apply for sign-up using the app and make a live video or broadcast while their followers or fans watch and comment or even like the broadcast. Followers or fans can gift their favorite celebrity's Gems which can now be converted to money or deposit into their gems account.
Advertisers post ads on Livefrica and the ad may be distributed among our partners or users. Livefrica may collect the company name, email address and mobile phone number of Advertisers from publicly available third-party content while advertisers must comply with all relevant obligations under privacy laws relating to the use and disclosure of personal information. Livefrica do not accept responsibility of the conduct of any advertiser that uses the site.
Related Bodies Corporate
Livefrica may also disclose your personal information to our partners only for marketing reasons or to assist Livefrica to deliver you any proposed product or services offered to you.
Fees and Refunds
Livefrica uses a subscription called (“Prime Member”) The Subscription offers three pricing plans (1 Month) offering varying features. The determination of which pricing plan a user falls into within the Subscription is made at Livefrica sole discretion. Even if you start in one subscription pricing plan, Livefrica may determine in its sole discretion that you are only eligible for the other subscription pricing plan.
• Under the subscription plan, prime members agree to pay upfront an initial subscription fee for a period of time specified in any Livefrica insertion order or online pricing page (each subscription period to be referred to as a “Term”), if applicable. Employers are responsible for taxes as applicable.
• All plans under the subscription shall automatically renew for additional Terms. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you must do so no later than 15 days prior to the end of any Term. No refunds will be given for payment made during any Term.
• Under the subscription, payment is due upon receipt of an insertion order or confirmation email, confirming your purchase, unless agreed upon otherwise with our support team.
• Feedback and Complaints about privacy and the Livefrica website
• We appreciate your feedback as this will either makes us improve our services or makes us provide better services and product.
• If you have any complaints about our dealings with your personal information including any breaches by us of any privacy laws or any questions regarding this Privacy Statement you are able to submit that complaint or query by contacting us at Appsfrica1@gmail.com or post using online form method as detailed in the “Contact Us” paragraph below.
• Any complaints received by us will be referred to our compliance team for prompt investigation and a written response will be provided to you as soon as possible.
• Contact Us
• Techfrica LLC 2014 2020
• First Name: Hassan
• Last name: Bakarr
• Phone: 1774810097
• Obtaining a Copy of this Privacy Statement
• If you require a hard copy of this Privacy Statement or a copy in some other format to suit your particular needs please contact us using any of the methods detailed in the “Contact Us” paragraph above, and we will arrange for a suitable copy to be provided to you.